Where is Nathan Exactly?
Hi everyone-
I got an email from Nathan yesterday and he provided a gps location for the village he is posted in. I decided to do a little searching and eventually found where in Africa he is. The aerial photos below should give you a general idea. Sorry about the quality of them. The program I used wouldn't let me get any closer without losing detail. Look for the little push pin symbol. Also be sure to check the changes he had me make to his mailing address if you haven't already. Take care.
Brian

I got an email from Nathan yesterday and he provided a gps location for the village he is posted in. I decided to do a little searching and eventually found where in Africa he is. The aerial photos below should give you a general idea. Sorry about the quality of them. The program I used wouldn't let me get any closer without losing detail. Look for the little push pin symbol. Also be sure to check the changes he had me make to his mailing address if you haven't already. Take care.
Brian




<< Home