Quick update
Brian again. I received a quick email from Nathan this morning and he asked me to update his blog with the following information.
"My site is in western Copperbelt, Lufwanyama District (county). There is a road that goes west of Kitwe to Kalulushi. 80km outside of Kalulushi is my site, which should be just east of the village of Lufwanyama. The road is dirt and seldom traveled. These are all the details I know. Most of which I just found out today from a map. 11 July Lusaka had a thunderstorm and downpour. Everyone was speechless... this isn't supposed to happen until oct/nov."
"My site is in western Copperbelt, Lufwanyama District (county). There is a road that goes west of Kitwe to Kalulushi. 80km outside of Kalulushi is my site, which should be just east of the village of Lufwanyama. The road is dirt and seldom traveled. These are all the details I know. Most of which I just found out today from a map. 11 July Lusaka had a thunderstorm and downpour. Everyone was speechless... this isn't supposed to happen until oct/nov."


<< Home