Mar 28, 2005

morse code & smoke signals

I have my mailing address for the period I will be pre-service training in Zambia. I will post that here on my blog and on my website before I leave. In fact, I will create a spot on my website with Zambia information and contact information when the time comes.

I will be able to check email once-in-a-while. Exactly how often, I do not yet know, as it will most likely be a several hour trip to get there. However, this means I will be able to post here on my blog during those times I have web access; this will allow me to write a little about what's going on and where I am.

My internet access time may be limited, I will try to get individual emails out periodically, but those take time - so this blog will be the easiest way for me to let everyone how I'm doing.